Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Help! My Girlfriend Has a Paranoid Personality!

Lets start a conversation here! This blog entry is for those of you who have had a girlfriend, female significant other or ex who is paranoid. Does she have Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD)? Post a comment! Ask questions, offer advice, get support. Are you wondering...

Does she actually have PPD?

Do those with PPD ever get better with time?

Does your girl recognize that she a problem?

Is there anything that has worked to improve the relationship?

1 comment:

  1. Please, someone help me. I feel like I'm losing my mind! I have been with my girlfriend on and off for two years now. She clearly has P.P.D. but refuses to get help. I love her so much, and am very committed to her, but I am so devastated by her behaviour/thoughts that I'm on the verge of being suicidal.

    ReplyDelete